Dog Hair/Dander Removal
The home owners who own pet are too familiar with the issue of pet hair and pet dander problems. The carpets, rugs and soft upholstery tend to absorb most amount of pet hair. The amassed hair can prove to be difficult to extract by simply vacuuming if left untreated for a long time.
Over the time, the pet hair and dander may produce germs and allergens which can affect you and your family’s health.
Most Common Problems
- Most people tend to get allergy from pet dander which can be a problem for the visitors and small children.
- Pet dander is comprised of dead skin flakes, rather than pet hair. These can also cause rashes, breathing problem, asthma and throat problems.
- Dog or cat hair can embed in carpets easily and is hard to remove even by vacuuming. It may require professional help.
- Dog hair and dander may also produce foul odor.
Our experts will assess the problem and offer proper cleaning approach. Most carpet cleaning may only require minimal cleaning such as vacuuming and brushing, however, some may require extensive work.
Vacuuming or Surface Cleaning
The first step for removing dog hair and dander is to vacuum the surface. The loose dirt, hair and soil will be extracted by the vacuum, hence, making it easier to remove the deep residue from the carpet.
We use minimal water and zero-harmful chemical to extract the residue from the carpet. The process is easier and may take short time. After rinsing the carpet with carpet and detergent, we use special brush and tools to scalp out the hair and dander from the carpet.
This process also helps in deodorizing the carpet and keep it fresh, new and clean.
- Properly vacuuming the carpets on regular basis can help remove the first strain of hair and dander.
- Prevent your dog from grooming over the carpet.
- Implement thorough carpet cleaning on regular basis.
Have a cleaning related problem?
book a service now !
Message Successfully sent.